| Who are you and what did you do with my Grandmother? |
| Do what with my legs?? |
| Ohhhh...kick 'em.... Yea! Yea! Yea! |
| Silly Grandma tricks part 2. Teaching him to cross his arms and truly be a Little Homie...no quiiite there but working on it |
| And now moving to the dinner portion of our evening. Inspired by his BFF Jack Joseph, Easton gets after some sweet corn. |
| Jury's still out but I think he likes it... |
| Your thoughts? :) |
| No evening is complete without a stroll around the 'hood |
| And Grandma hit the turbocharger button and whooosh! OK so #photogfail on this shot but I thought I'd try the motion shot... I think I need another photography challenge to hone this skill :) |
| And last we wrapped up our night with "Hello, Boston". Sorry for the poorly focused shot but I thought he looked so grown up I had to post. |
![]() |
| Partyin' in the sandbox! :) |

Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a note for Team Anders!