Skip to main content

LDK Does Dayton

Anders/LDK Family Photo
@ Cox Arboretum
We are blessed for many reasons...and one big one is our friends!! Liz and Danny made a quick trip from Boston to spend the weekend with us and, as expected, we had a blast. We loved on Easton, had a fabulous double date, ate way too much and laughed the entire weekend. After two nights of going to bed at 11 pm (gasp!) I'm super tired so here are some pics to showcase the fun -- I know that's the only reason you're here anyway.  :)

Easton reading his Boston book to all of us
Lots of "ducks" in this one...he loves ducks

Breakfast @ Tanks!

We headed to the park after breakfast -- based on what we all ate
we all should still be at the playground doing pull-ups or something

Kid @ heart :)

Homie loves him some tunnels

and Liz loves her some Homie ;) 
After lunch/nap time we headed to the Cox Arboretum to see the butterflies


walking away from the CLOSED butterfly house
#momfail


Liz flexing her photography muscle! :)
I'm so appreciative of any photos of E and me...

E's learning to give kisses.... sometimes he just bites my nose.
It hurts. But I don't mind...

He's a climbing fool. Once he's up he wants to climb down,
when he's down he wants to climb up. Now I know how my parents felt. 

Parents night out. I need to live closer to Liz so
she can help me dress myself...
Sheesh ya hot mamma!!
p.s. I wore TOMS...#dressupfail

Sunday morning walk with Uncle Danny

Trying to catch bubbles on his tongue 

I got this all by my dang self...but could someone please help
me with this ridiculously large sweatshirt? thx.

And we finished the day with a dash of Team Flynn -- and some heart-
breaking football games. Vikes...Pats...Bears (on Thursday). Sad.
It was a wonderful weekend and I'm spent. Hope everyone around this area got out and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather...wow...I love it. 5-day work week and the AF Ball this Friday. Suppose I'd better make sure my mess dress is all set. eeeeek!!  Nighty night, all. Love you LDK and thanks again for coming to visit!!

Oh and P.S. speaking of football -- guess who tied for Week 1's most correct picks in our CAG league???
Yep. This gal!!! :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...Easton Douglas Anders!

Easton Douglas Anders - 3 days old More pictures @ http://www.our365.com/ He's here, he's here!!!  Jace and I welcomed our son Easton Douglas to the world this past Saturday, April 16th at 4:22 PM and we couldn't be more proud.  It was an awesome experience...not so much in the "incredibly cool, can't wait to do it again" context but genuinely in AWE of how mother nature and modern medicine can work together to ease a woman and efficiently deliver a baby.  Before I tell you all a little bit about our story (again, no worries, I won't blast all the nitty gritty across your screen) I must say a HUGE thank you to our staff at Winchester Hospital.  Though I know not a single of of those doctors, nurses and other staff members will read this they will forever hold a special place in our hearts for the outstanding service and love they showed all three of us!!  They exceeded any expectations Jace and I might have had and just had to throw that out there. ...

My Bachelorette Weekend

Jace has been in MN since Thursday braving the cold with  Team Franchise at the 2011 US Pond Hockey Championship .  The team made it to Sunday again this year but unfortunately couldn't get by the "Pulled Hammies" this morning to advance to the finals.  Better luck next year, boys! :( So, since he's been gone I've been catching up on projects around the homestead since it's been so damn cold outside.  On Thursday night I scanned in about 80 old family photos that I had received over the years from my Aunt Kathleen.  I decided to do this because I'm building an online baby book for mini-Ma$e and you can add pictures - thought it'd be fun to add some old family photos.  Anyway, I won't overload you with too many but here are some of my favorites...the rest can be viewed here . Moving on... Friday started off with another snowstorm - excellent.  Hanscom was open for business...well, that is, for everyone ex...

Trunk or Treat 2013

We just got back from Trunk or Treating at Easton's daycare...how flippin' fun (and pretty roarsome as Henry Hugglemonster would say). Mr. Blondie waiting for the trunk or treating to begin! Still figuring out that the chocolate must be unwrapped first. No hurry to explain :) Homeless Lion with a Market Basket bag. Score one for the parents. Some pretty creative pumpkins!