![]() |
| Throwback! (1 week old) |
Hard to believe one year has already passed since our little Easton was born...and what a blessed year it's been! We are so fortunate to have a healthy, happy, vibrant, loving, sweet and smart little boy to call our son. He's lucky to have had the opportunity to meet all four of his grandparents - and have a great-grandmother following all his milestones from her computer back in Illinois (how awesome is that?!). Over the past year we've celebrated many milestones...some big, some small but ALL super thrilling to good 'ole Mom & Dad.
We had planned to do a little get-together with some friends on Saturday but postponed it to this coming weekend so we decided to do a little family celebration on Sunday afternoon. He got a little better at unwrapping presents since Christmas but not much...
We did a trial run of Cake Smash on Sunday with some homemade cupcakes and frosting but I wasn't too thrilled about giving him straight sugar at 5:30 PM so we just nibbled a bit.
One of the photos that has been missing over the past 12 months are ones of little man's teeth! They're still super tiny little things but I managed to catch a few.
And add this to the list of new one-year-old tricks...climbing the stairs!! We'll be buying another baby gate STAT (and yes, I know doctors don't really say that). Daddy was supervising the whole time so don't be worried.
Lastly just wanted to share these cute little shots of E in his shorts. I love that all you can see are his cute little lower baby legs. Got him some baller shorts!!
See? Wasn't that cute? :)
![]() |
| Partial success! Thanks Mike & Emily :) |
![]() |
| A drum from Joey & Catie - he's a big fan already |
![]() |
| A fun book from Grandma Jan |
| He loves Mickey Mouse! |
| So much that he wants to eat him... |
We did a trial run of Cake Smash on Sunday with some homemade cupcakes and frosting but I wasn't too thrilled about giving him straight sugar at 5:30 PM so we just nibbled a bit.
One of the photos that has been missing over the past 12 months are ones of little man's teeth! They're still super tiny little things but I managed to catch a few.
| See em? Yep they're up there!! |
| Gotta look hard but you can kind of see them :) |
| Mommy I'm coming to get you |
| Um, yo, I just climbed all this way and you move? Cool, Ma... |
See? Wasn't that cute? :)











HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY EASTON! We hope you have a GREAT first birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
The Leonards
Awe - I can't believe he's ONE! He's getting so big! Happy Birthday Easton!
ReplyDelete