7 months? Really? We missed the actual day yesterday b/c Homie wasn't having anything to do with being awake between the hours of 5:30 PM and 5:30 AM - but, no worries, I got him tonight. Check out our growing little man...
More this weekend, peace out my homies ;)
![]() |
| Not a whole lot of physical change between the months but he's getting SO much better at sitting up! |
| 16 lbs., 9 oz and 27.6 in (10% & 55% percentiles) |
![]() |
| Such a happy little dude.. |
| Can't wait to tell you all about my crazy week...all I've gotta say is Good Start and I are NOT friends |
| Mom, I'm done with this pose...next... |
![]() |
| My Daddy still cracks my mess up with the crazy high-pitched songs he sings... |
![]() |
| Uh oh...wheels are falling off... |
| Remember the cues, Mom? |
![]() |
| OK, you ignored them now pay the price!! Photo shoot comes to an abrupt halt ;) |





I can't believe he is 7 months already!! He's just adorable!!
ReplyDeleteIs that a baby Jeffrey or what! I love all your posts, he is such a cute little nugget.
ReplyDelete