I've slightly recovered from last week's bout of blogging laziness so here I am with our weekly update. Last week was an absolute blur let me tell ya! It was CORONA week here at Wright Patt and all the Air Force's combatant commanders and major command commanders decended upon the AFMC headquarters. To add some extra fanfare to the event we decided to throw in General Wolfenbarger's promotion, General Hoffman's retirement and their change of command to the mix. We. Were. Busy!
The 4-star promotion was incredible and as I mentioned in a previous post, one for our Air Force's history books. I was working during the ceremony but did get to take a pause to watch and listen to her remarks. I feel very fortunate to have been able to be there! :) My job that day, and for the rest of the week, was to escort our Air Force Chief of Staff, General Norton Schwartz's wife, Mrs. Suzie Schwartz. We spent two full days together while she toured numerous different organizations across the base. What an impressive woman! Needless to say I'm really digging this job and all the opportunities it has afforded me in only one month.On Friday Jace headed out to Las Vegas for Pete Foster's bachelor party. He organized the weekend for 12 guys and based on the feedback he got he may have a future in party planning! ;) While he was away Easton and I did some mommy/son bonding. It was a perfect weekend after a long week of work. Here are some of our adventures:
| Just Easton and Mommy |
![]() |
| Now says "ball"...and picks it up and throws it over and over again :) |
![]() |
| Is it obvious he's hungry? |
![]() |
| Loves the magnets on the fridge |
![]() |
| ...and his blankie |
| When he's tired he does Downward Dog when I say "night, night" |
| This is him practicing putting his face in the water. He loves it and did really well at swim lessons this Saturday...even went underwater! |
![]() |
| Look at all that hair :) |
![]() |
| Hey, heeeey! |
| This was today at the splash pad in Huber Heights! |
| SO MUCH FUN!!! |
So that was pretty much our weekend. I'm hoping this week flies by because Uncle Jeff says "adios" to the DR and arrives in Dayton on Saturday night!!! Hope you all have a great week :)







Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a note for Team Anders!