Skip to main content

4th of July "Ketchup"

Hello everyone! I've missed you :)
Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July!! It's been a little while since I've written so wanted to catch you all up on the Team Anders happenings. We've been having so much fun with all our recent visitors that I haven't had much time to write.

The week after Jeffy Pants' visit Jace's cousin Charlie and his friend Brian Jones came to visit. They all headed to Cincinnati to watch the Twins play the Reds. Easton and I held it down in the Creek and did our thing with Rae.

Jace, Charlie and Jonesy
Chuck and Jonesy left on Sunday and we knocked out a loooong week of work while anxiously awaiting our next set of visitors on Friday -- Welcome, Team Sandness!!

Pete, Polly, Maren and Tyler were here to enjoy the heat with us and we had such a great time :) It was so much fun to watch the kids play together. Maren was such a good babysitter and Tyler taught Easton how to play with cars and trucks. We had a home-cooked meal on Friday night, visited the Fairborn splash pad and base pool on Saturday, had a wonderful adults-only dinner that night at Fleming's @ The Greene and then visited Young's Dairy on Sunday. Jace and I had to go back to work on Monday but were able to get home a little early to catch back up with everyone for some sprinkler time at home on Monday afternoon.

This was the first time we've had all seven of us together and it was SO MUCH FUN! As expected I took more than 100 pictures so here are a few of the highlights and the rest can be viewed HERE if you'd like to check them out :)

Catching up on the latest installment of Yo Gabba Gabba!

Maren helping Easton clean his face...she also sang bath time songs to him

The baby's clean and put to bed.  Reward = milk & cookies!



You'd never know her mom was a collegiate soccer player... ;)


Ty, Ty getting his practice in, too


Our first (and last) trip to the Fairborn splash pad

We'll be heading to Old Navy as soon as kiddo wakes
up from his nap...we've obviously outgrown this shirt!

Look at that excitement! 

Teaching Easton about cars and trucks


Sunday morning @ Young's Dairy

Farmer E

Getting food for the goats

Easton, Jace and some goats



Hello moo moos

Also not sure about the chickens

Pete showing Easton some little goats  



Two happy customers

Backyard sprinkler time!


Easton taking it in from the sideline




Seriously with that belly??? so cute :)

So that's a quick look at what's been going on here over the past few weeks. Jace left for Colorado today for Andy Berg's wedding and gets home on Saturday just as my Mom arrives for a few weeks. Then it's off to Boston for Pete & Crystal's wedding -- CANNOT wait to see all our friends and watch these two finally become The Fosters!

Well I hear Easton waking up from his morning nap and Nate Berkus is gracing my TV screen so I must sign off. Wishing you all a safe and happy 4th of July!!

Comments

  1. Happy 4th Anders!!

    LOVE your pics! And love Easton's awesome hair and awesome I heart MN shirt!! :) He is getting to be such a big boy. So handsome he is!

    Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a note for Team Anders!

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing...Easton Douglas Anders!

Easton Douglas Anders - 3 days old More pictures @ http://www.our365.com/ He's here, he's here!!!  Jace and I welcomed our son Easton Douglas to the world this past Saturday, April 16th at 4:22 PM and we couldn't be more proud.  It was an awesome experience...not so much in the "incredibly cool, can't wait to do it again" context but genuinely in AWE of how mother nature and modern medicine can work together to ease a woman and efficiently deliver a baby.  Before I tell you all a little bit about our story (again, no worries, I won't blast all the nitty gritty across your screen) I must say a HUGE thank you to our staff at Winchester Hospital.  Though I know not a single of of those doctors, nurses and other staff members will read this they will forever hold a special place in our hearts for the outstanding service and love they showed all three of us!!  They exceeded any expectations Jace and I might have had and just had to throw that out there. ...

My Bachelorette Weekend

Jace has been in MN since Thursday braving the cold with  Team Franchise at the 2011 US Pond Hockey Championship .  The team made it to Sunday again this year but unfortunately couldn't get by the "Pulled Hammies" this morning to advance to the finals.  Better luck next year, boys! :( So, since he's been gone I've been catching up on projects around the homestead since it's been so damn cold outside.  On Thursday night I scanned in about 80 old family photos that I had received over the years from my Aunt Kathleen.  I decided to do this because I'm building an online baby book for mini-Ma$e and you can add pictures - thought it'd be fun to add some old family photos.  Anyway, I won't overload you with too many but here are some of my favorites...the rest can be viewed here . Moving on... Friday started off with another snowstorm - excellent.  Hanscom was open for business...well, that is, for everyone ex...

Trunk or Treat 2013

We just got back from Trunk or Treating at Easton's daycare...how flippin' fun (and pretty roarsome as Henry Hugglemonster would say). Mr. Blondie waiting for the trunk or treating to begin! Still figuring out that the chocolate must be unwrapped first. No hurry to explain :) Homeless Lion with a Market Basket bag. Score one for the parents. Some pretty creative pumpkins!