Happy May Day everyone! Easton was up bright and early on this sunny Sunday morning and wasn't having anything to do with "swaddle then sleep". So I decided to break out our Bright Starts activity mat that Matt & Heidi Bader gave us (thanks again guys). Little homie kinda liked it so I thought I'd record a few minutes and share.
P.S. On a completely unrelated note my Mom and I watched "The King's Speech" last night and it was really good. Definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't yet! :)
P.S. On a completely unrelated note my Mom and I watched "The King's Speech" last night and it was really good. Definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't yet! :)
Too cute! I love your last post too with all the pictures...I especially like the one with Jace and Easton in their Vikes gear on draft day!! So cute!! Go Vikes! :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better Ali!
He's SOOOO cute! Keep posting pictures! Hope you feel better, I've heard that mastitis is the worst!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Ali! Your tiny man is adorable!! I'm loving all your pictures and videos. I can't wait to meet him :)
ReplyDelete