Hello again out there! So...I came across this October Photography Challenge in one of the blogs I follow called The Project Girl and thought you all (well at least all of you who enjoy taking photos) might like to join me starting 1 Oct (yea, I'm talking to you Mel and Molly!)
Gotta give props to the originator of the Challenge and I will just borrow this quote from The Project Girl because it's kind of confusing...
Drop me a comment below if you think you'll try to do this so I can be sure to blog/FB/Twitter stalk your photos! Looking forward to seeing your photos come 1 Oct :)
Gotta give props to the originator of the Challenge and I will just borrow this quote from The Project Girl because it's kind of confusing...
"I found this challenge via That Wife and she found it via twitter and The Wired Lives, and I think she found it via it’s original starter White Peach Photo …"
OK now that I've given all necessary props here's how it's done...wait for it, wait for it...
1. Read the task for the day
2. Grab your camera
3. Snap the shot
4. Post to your blog, Facebook or Twitter!
Drop me a comment below if you think you'll try to do this so I can be sure to blog/FB/Twitter stalk your photos! Looking forward to seeing your photos come 1 Oct :)

Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a note for Team Anders!