I can't believe it's 6:00 PM already...where did this day go? So much to do still this evening so this will be a short one. I must start with a huge thank you to everyone for all the birthday wishes and hellos that came my way on Wednesday. 32 years old...crazy! :) I took the day off work then had a low-key celebration with a few folks over to the apartment. We cooked pasta, played with Easton and ate some ice cream cake and enjoyed just hanging out. It was perfect :) Jace bought me an iPad and I jumped around like a little kid when I opened it...the way to this girl's heart is most definitely through Apple products! Only foul was that we didn't take any pictures...oops :(
On Friday our Supper Club got together for a big Christmas/Birthday celebration at Del Frisco's in Boston. The meal was fabulous but the company was even better. It was so fun to get all dressed up and head into the city...it's been a while since we've done that ;)
Easton's doing great and, as the title of this post alludes, he's just about ready to start crawling...YIKES! He's had a great week back on his rice cereal and has put down tons of sweet potatoes, apples and peas w/out incident. I took quite a few photos and a few videos of him this week so enjoy!!
Hope everyone has a great week. I've finally been informally transferred to a new program starting tomorrow and I hear the workload is nutzola so back to the grind for me!! Feliz Navidad! ;)
On Friday our Supper Club got together for a big Christmas/Birthday celebration at Del Frisco's in Boston. The meal was fabulous but the company was even better. It was so fun to get all dressed up and head into the city...it's been a while since we've done that ;)
| After the meal - some very happy customers :) |
| Liz & DK - girl you look fabulous! |
| Team "Foster" - only about seven months until we get to lose those damn quotes!!! |
| We were there too but I look crazy...posted it anyway :( |
| Great shot of the guys!! |
Easton's doing great and, as the title of this post alludes, he's just about ready to start crawling...YIKES! He's had a great week back on his rice cereal and has put down tons of sweet potatoes, apples and peas w/out incident. I took quite a few photos and a few videos of him this week so enjoy!!
![]() |
| So that's what a Christmas Tree looks like!! Thanks for the education Pete & Crystal |
| Miss Crystal you make me laugh :) |
| Yellow!!! |
![]() |
| Teaching him to love Christmas!! |
| Helping Daddy play tug-of-war with Rae |
| Back off, Pops, it's my turn |
![]() |
| Ugh that camera again... |
| Get it out of here, Mom, geez... |
| Homie looooves these spoons - I have to give him one to chew on while I feed him with the other :) |
![]() |
| Dressed up like a big kid for school!!! So adorable :) |
![]() |
| Even put him in shoes...why not? ;) |
| Surprise!! |
| Hangin out with Daddy after work |
| Practicing standing @ school :) |
Hope everyone has a great week. I've finally been informally transferred to a new program starting tomorrow and I hear the workload is nutzola so back to the grind for me!! Feliz Navidad! ;)






Hope you had a great Birthday Ali!
ReplyDeletePS Love Eastons "Big Kid" outfit. He looks so handsome in it! :)