| Didn't I just post a picture of a "new house" about five months ago? Can't believe both our cars fit...Jace's parking skills will be tested DAILY |
| Looking left from the end of our driveway. Up and over those far condos is New Germany-Trebein Road for all those familiar with Beavercreek |
| Looking right from the end of our driveway |
| This is a reverse shot of the one above. I am now standing in the dining room looking at the living room. I took the previous picture from the left of the TV |
| Our current furniture...and why we need to go shopping ASAP |
| Here's a look at our kitchen. The owners just put in that beautiful backsplash and quartz countertops |
| Looking a little to the right now and into our eat-in kitchen dining area. Through the sliding doors is just a little patio...again, need to shop |
| Moving downstairs to the man/kid cave! The entrance from the garage is immediately to my right (not in photo). |
| The owners are awesome and left us that fabulous entertainment center... and Easton's loudly claimed his territory!! |
| We finally hit the commissary today so I was able to cook our first dinner in our new home!!! I love this little kitchen... |
| And Easton loves chocolate pudding! ;) |
Love the new place guys! What a whirlwind you guys have been in. How exciting to be in your new place and getting settled. So happy for you guys!
ReplyDeletePS Little Easton is so darn cute!!
We are so happy you are back! Looking forward to seeing you soon (we hope) and finally meeting that adorable little man!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sue