| Practice run... |
![]() |
| Solo snow angel!! |
![]() |
| See? those are his little StrideRite boots :( #mommyfailagain |
Mom and I remedied the boot situation quickly with a trip to Kohls...
![]() |
| BAM! Light up Spiderman boots. Take that, snow! |
Armed with his new snow boots Easton was all ready when the next storm arrived two days later. All he could say was "ousside, ousside..." so outside we went...
So it's confirmed. Kiddo loves the snow :)
P.S. here are a few of my first few attempts at using Photoshop Elements -- I'm trying to improve how I post/layout the bazillions of photos I take (and post). Don't laugh. Still learning. :)
![]() |
| Thanks to MCP Actions for the free photo layout action & Courtney @ Click It Up A Notch for the inspirational blog post |










What a blast spending our week in Ohio. However, 3 snows later and its confirmed...glad we left the midwest!
ReplyDeleteYou do a great job with the pictures. He is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSeriously your pictures are so fun and so good! I love the action shot one of Easton up in the air!! Nice work. He is too handsome!
ReplyDelete