Does the title give it away? Yep. Sick of this cold weather...except when it allows for a 1000 start to work like last Friday...I'm cool with that. I know spring is right around the corner but containing our not-quite two year-old each weekend gets more and more difficult!! We drove around the Creek today and scouted out some new parks in hopes of sending some good-weather vibes Mother Nature's way :)
Despite the cold temps we managed to find some fun things to do this weekend around the house.
1. We ate Nutella
 |
a visual example of mommy's poor decision making
after he dominated a waffle, a sausage link. an entire banana... |
2. We explored the bathroom and Mommy's makeup bag
 |
| Yep, it's just as mysterious to me, buddy |
3. We organized the spice cabinet. And by "organized" I mean threw away about half of the jars because they were expired. I cook a lot.
 |
| He loved the peppercorns the most -- they made the most noise |
4. We jumped on the bed
5. We jumped outside
6. We read A LOT of books
 |
| this was a pathetic attempt at capturing the light in our bedroom |
7. Easton climbed all over everything...and I took the opportunity to capture a "
Watch Me Grow" moment :)
 |
top: 20 months
bottom: you can read |
8. He played in Rae's kennel -- I want nothing to do with that
9. We had fun with the froggie on the wall
 |
| purpose of this shot: to capture that little cheek! |
 |
| and then played peek-a-boo with daddy from behind the laundry bin |
10. And then
I took myself to the
salon and did something about my hair!! (reference photo 6...YIKES)
 |
I'm slowly getting the hang of how to use brushes.
photoshop brushes that is...the hair...lost cause...
it only looks like this after I leave the salon |
So that pretty much sums up the weekend. The week felt like a blur after the three-day weekend and Friday's weather delay but I did manage to finish my first week of
ProjectLife365. Yea. It's totally the end of February but you gotta start somewhere, right? Here's a look at what I came up with...totally lame that 50% of these shots were done in my officle (it's part office, part cubicle) at work...
 |
| Ugh. This is actually 16-22 Feb 13 |
I am so with you on cabin fever...I have it so bad right now. The kids to do. I can not wait for spring and more importantly summer!! I am dreaming of swimming at the lake, and soaking up some rays. I could start with simply seeing the sun.
ReplyDeleteYour hair is gorgeous! Love that curl.
Fun pictures!
thanks, mel! you should have seen me try to do that again...down in Louisiana last week...it was embarassing. :)
DeleteLOVE THIS POST!!!!! It captures so much! All those little moments are so priceless!!! We are experiencing cabin fever as well. It was 36 degrees the other day, and my boys wanted to ride bikes. So we did. Through the snow and slush. It was epic :).
ReplyDeleteLove your hair too!!!
36, bikes, slush...you = supermom, shell! 36 and slush is "moo" time here. i'd never make it in MN. ;)
Delete