Uh...ok I'll play along (unenthusiastically). Now let me tell you why...because I'm about to head out the door to get my hair done and there are very few things that make me so excited. Hopefully when I'm done my color will look something like this (would also take the face and body but only so much one can do at the salon).
So I apologize but I totally enlisted a guest photographer for this one - will protect said photographer's anonymity because this person simply does not have time to take requests for portraits, weddings, infant photos and the such! Here I am with 13 things - can you tell who was spoiled before the little homie came along?
So I apologize but I totally enlisted a guest photographer for this one - will protect said photographer's anonymity because this person simply does not have time to take requests for portraits, weddings, infant photos and the such! Here I am with 13 things - can you tell who was spoiled before the little homie came along?
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a note for Team Anders!