Today's assignment was pretty difficult for me for some reason...I mean I'm only 5'4" so most things I view are "from a low angle". (go ahead and laugh, I'll wait)...
So I tried numerous things but none seemed to ever turn out the way I thought they would. I laid down on the floor to photograph Rae...
| ...but she wasn't having it...and it just looks "close" not from a "low angle". |
So I thought, who in this family sees things from a lower angle than me? Ah ha!...Super Smallz! So I laid down under his activity mat...
| Fail #2 - this is just lame. |
I picked my old bones up off the floor, now realizing that our activity mat REALLY needs a cycle through the washing machine, and tried to think about what might sort of describe what we do with our evenings yet could be shot from a "low angle"? Deciding against taking a photo of Jace and I sitting on the couch I again attempted to flex my creative wanna be photographer muscle and ended up with...
| this crap...WHOA...this really didn't turn out looking like anything but straight chaos. (unless Palmolive wants to send me a check for advertising) |
So I've accepted that my Day 6 submission will be this simple, yet still lame, photo of what I look at for more hours in the day than I probably should...it's what I see when I'm sitting here typing these blogs, super stalking Facebook, reading my feeds and generally flushing hours of my life down the internet. Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare to be underwhelmed...here is my presentation of "From a Low Angle"
| Photo Specifics: Shot with my Sony a33, can't remember the specifics after all my blabbing above Fine art courtesy of Target |
Lol love the different angles and views you posted! I really like the light in the last photo you posted. Did you set that up or just get lucky?
ReplyDeletehi jill - wish i could say "yep, i planned it" but "nope, beginners luck" ;) cheers!!
ReplyDelete