10. Surprise - and nearing the end of pregnancy (yippie)
9. Snow #1 (27 Dec 10) & snow #2 (12 Jan 11)
8. Easton's New Friends Maren, Tyler & Jack
7. Skiing in Vermont
6. Visiting Dad in Newport, RI
5. Jace's 1st Father's Day & Ali's 1st Mother's Day (I never wrote an entry for this day - silly me)
4. Mom-cation
3. Tomlinson Vacation to Maine
2. The Grandparents Recap
1. Welcome To The Team Little Homie!!!
So much fun trolling through the year's posts...and while picking my favorites I realized I've been writing this blog for over a year now, wow! Happy Anniversary "Team Anders In..." :) This is the perfect time to show off the Team's favorite personalized Christmas presents...thanks, Team Sandness!!
| Happy New Year!!! |
![]() |
| Easton's card to Jace - his signature is about as legible as his dad's |
| Breakfast casserole! I love this stuff |
![]() |
| The birthday boy and his little boy |
![]() |
| Hey, Son! |
| Looking for the stickers... |
![]() |
| New tie - classy |
| Easton lovin' this weather |
![]() |
| Thanks for the push, Dad |
Well that's about it from here...for now...but will leave you with a few last photos of the little guy as he's begun to further explore the world of solid foods and sippy cups...
| Ah ha...AND if I suck on it like my bottle the water actually comes out! |
| Baby Mum Mums - more of a toy than a food at this point |
| Still not sure where it went... |
| There it is :) |










Happy Birthday Jace!!!!!! And Happy New Years Anders!!!
ReplyDelete